Mad Hacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mad Hacks

Combat Arms Hacks Free!

HomeHacksGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CHANGE your music in combat arms

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
romario313
Recruit
Recruit

CHANGE your music in combat arms Empty
PostSubject: CHANGE your music in combat arms   CHANGE your music in combat arms Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 11:50 am

HEY, Here is how yu can change your music in combat arms this works for the lobby adn when yur in the game lobby(getting ready to play)
this is pretty easy to do i dont think you will need help with anything but if yu have any troubles doing this message me
Step 1: download your favorite MP3 song!

Step 2: go to C:\Nexon\Combat Arms\Game\BGM

Step 3: Take out those BORING music and put em in your desktop

Step 4: Place your MP3 file into the BGM folder (make sure you make an extra)

Step 5: Rename your MP3 file to UIBGM_LOOP for the login theme and others, Rename it to WAITINGROOM_LOOP for the waiting room

Step 6: Open Combat Arms!

I've tried this it does actually work! now you can listen to your favorite song while you wait!!
note: you cant use two different songs yu have to use only one Sad
Back to top Go down
Joe
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: CHANGE your music in combat arms   CHANGE your music in combat arms Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 7:31 pm

or you can also pop in your CD or MP3 music onto Media player and make sure you delete the music files for Combat Arms.This way you have more music to listen to.
Back to top Go down
http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=932497
romario313
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: CHANGE your music in combat arms   CHANGE your music in combat arms Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 9:52 pm

that 2 (:
Back to top Go down
Draxphir
Hounoured Member
Hounoured Member
Draxphir

PostSubject: Re: CHANGE your music in combat arms   CHANGE your music in combat arms Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 4:55 am

it dos'nt work it crash my combat arms.
Back to top Go down
Draxphir
Hounoured Member
Hounoured Member
Draxphir

PostSubject: Re: CHANGE your music in combat arms   CHANGE your music in combat arms Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 6:52 pm

okay it wotk now. it crashed the first time but i just reinstalled combat arms and now it work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CHANGE your music in combat arms   CHANGE your music in combat arms Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CHANGE your music in combat arms
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mad Hacks-
Jump to: